People who have been following this site for a while know that we recently released an entirely new theme and look.
As always when moving to a new “platform” things work differently. As I was going through old posts to answer comments I noticed some posts with <PRE> code-wraps extended outside the main <DIV>.
Luckily I knew exactly how to fix the problem and now I am going to show you how to fix it.
The basic goal of a site search is to find information quickly. Because searches rely on the same setting as any other WordPress page when determining the number of listings to show, we have to get a little creative in order to show a different amount.
When you want to write special characters in a HTML document sometimes it will interpret it as code. Heres a list of the most commonly used characters and what to replace them with.
Today I implemented Fancybox on the site. Although Wordpress had to be hacked a bit for this to work. By default WP will add a bunch of weird classes and properties that will screw up plugins. This is how I managed to fix it.
Been struggling with pagenav for my custom WordPress theme for a few days and finally found a working solution…
After upgrading to WordPress 3.4 category URLs stopped working.
When browsing to address (with Chrome and Firefox) one gets This webpage has a redirect loop.
This tutorial will cover two methods for setting up shortcodes to use in your posts and pages that will allow you to…
If you dislike having unnecessary code in your Wordpress header here are some tips and tricks.