People who have been following this site for a while know that we recently released an entirely new theme and look.
As always when moving to a new “platform” things work differently. As I was going through old posts to answer comments I noticed some posts with <PRE> code-wraps extended outside the main <DIV>.
Luckily I knew exactly how to fix the problem and now I am going to show you how to fix it.
We have been up and running for about a year now, figured we’d share some statistics.
We’re very excited that so many people come to learn, share and help contribute!
Keep sharing and helping each other, together we thrive! :)
Security is very important, especially when it comes to IT.
I have created a browser based password generator and a powershell function to assist in making sure we all use high security passwords.
The basic goal of a site search is to find information quickly. Because searches rely on the same setting as any other WordPress page when determining the number of listings to show, we have to get a little creative in order to show a different amount.
When you want to write special characters in a HTML document sometimes it will interpret it as code. Heres a list of the most commonly used characters and what to replace them with.
Today I implemented Fancybox on the site. Although Wordpress had to be hacked a bit for this to work. By default WP will add a bunch of weird classes and properties that will screw up plugins. This is how I managed to fix it.
the purpose of this website is to share personal and professional achievements and discoveries.